March 7, 2012

I have 20 followers.....Wooo hooo ...I love it!!!!

So...I am sat here freezing, heating is on…(not that means much!) just looked up and seen the window was wide open….REALLY Wend….ANY NEED!

Pages read of the book..ZERO!….
…….But I did go to the gym…I did wash the bedding, Also put together a dinner that won't be eaten as it won't be ready in time…(still in the slow cooker)
I did more laundry, shopping and a little tidying up….It's now 5.30 ish and the magnet on my backside that keeps pulling me towards the sofa has just connected! first time today!!!! No little nap today…that might be because I was actually asleep before 10.30 last night

I went to the gym, and not only did i go to the gym. but I actually went in and did exercise….All while watching a TV show on the iPad. I was worried there would be nowhere to put it…but it worked out fine the treadmill has a little shelf…(I wonder if that was what the plan was for that sticky out bit of plastic in the design stage…a little shelf my iPad?) … so well…yeah it kind of worked out…………
So I turn it on…put the earphones in….and I can hardly hear anything…I am pressing the earphones further into my ears….nothing, checking the sound settings (I wasn't going very fast…Well I like to start out gently… I don't really get past that stage!) ….The rowing machine behind me stops and I can hear a little bit more of the TV show…Then Bubbles says that she can hear it…my reply was pretty much like…lucky you!….So I decided to wiggle the earplug attachment and tried to push it in again…..Wow…the sound was great…I am not deaf and I don't need my ears syringed..REALLY I don't…even though G thinks I have selective hearing….No not selective, I just don't like certain answers…normally when I hear NO in the sentence…REALLY

How is it that for somebody my size I have such a small bladder??? Bubbles tells me I should have drunk so much water by lunch time..ok…I don't drink what I should drink in a day, and what i should drink takes me about 3 days plus!!! If I drunk what is actually recommend to drink daily my poor bladder would not cope…

I am just trying to decide whether to drive or walk to the dry cleaners…the walking would be good I suppose…but…I have to go out walk to the car…put the dry cleaning into the car ( that takes effort REALLY!!!) Then I am using energy turning the steering wheel, getting out the car, putting the dry cleaning into the car…get back into the car…driving back(using that effort to steer again!) while reversing onto the drive I will be stretching the neck muscles…REALLY I will….So I am torn…..
…Hummm, Well I was torn until J, took the dry cleaning.

Now I just have to make dinner…Oh the joy's…NOT!!!

No comments: