March 11, 2012

Pages of book read….200!!!! I am actually enjoying this book….

Saturday I did NO exercise….But I seemed to be in need of a nap…then I did nap…and completely messed up my sleep for last night…hence the 200 pages being read of the book, that I am actually enjoying.

Yesterday was the Daddy Daughter Dance….The room looked lovely…The pictures looked lovely on Facebook…..I wanted a daughter right then….Not because I can go…but to go and buy a lovely dress an get her hair done and see the excitement in her little face…..but that soon wore off!!!

Today, Sunday….I WENT TO THE GYM…yes I needed to tell you that in capitals…Sunday morning I was in the gym, no not early but before lunch so that is Sunday morning!!!
Today I exercised while watching 'On the buses' It's the 1st season and in black and white..but this show still makes me laugh out loud…..I want to download Dallas…but not sure how that will fit in with the exercise..and each show is longer than on the buss…and not sure I am ready to exercise any longer than I am currently am….physically and mentally I am not ready!!!'
I was asked if I would like to join the Monday Squash group….I think it took me a nano second to respond…NO THANKS!!!!!!
…Well we had some lunch, Bubbles, TBL, Plus3 and Hovis and HedgePig were there also. Roast lunch was nice, but mine taste better!!!..but the hassle of making the roast and with yorkshire puddings…Nope not today.
I was told by Hovis I looked drunk…does that mean I looked like I was having? or been dragged through a hedge backwards?… hopefully not the latter..but more than likely the latter….

My plan was to come home and read my book and maybe make dinner….NOT may be read my book and defiantly make dinner….Even though I did make dinner…and I also made soup…REALLY I did!
I also took out the stuff from the freezer for tomorrows dinner and stuff to try a new recipe for a snack…but I am sure the snack would be high enough in calories for at least 5 peoples daily allowance of calories..I really do want to try this recipe...
….so pages of book read today ZERO!!!! Well that is not strictly true….As I had messed up my sleeping last night…I remember looking at the clock at 1.30 am…so I guess I did read some of that book today….
Instead of reading we watch some TV…we watched the Big Bang Theory and in this show they mention an app that sounds like a whip when you shake the phone…well I think your meant to do the action of using a whip and the sound will come out like a whip, but a shake will suffice ….So when they were suggesting in the show somebody was under the thumb/or whipped they would use this app….
So G decides to find this app….Sorry love yours does not sound as good and the one on the TV show…REALLY it does not…anybody who thought that would make a good app…is somebody with FAR, FAR, FAR too much time on their hands….I mean come on REALLY, ANY NEED…..Invent another with friends game…but a whipping sound….REALLY????

So G decided to be mean to me….
I heard him mumble something…So I asked what he had said…never mind he said…I was like What??? Never mind he replied again….hummmm…Well I did mind, I replied if you have something to say say it…Never mind he replied again…So back and forth we went with what did you say…tell me..REALLY, ANY NEED…with the same reply from G each time…Never mind….I finally figured out what he had said…he had actually mumbled on purpose…..NEVER MIND…knowing I would ask what he had said….So knowing also that the NEVER MIND bit would also wind me up….While I know you will never get back the 20 seconds it took to read this paragraph..You know know what I have to put up with…Arrggghhhhh

No comments: