March 17, 2012

I have a new email follower…Hovis your just toooo nice…but now I need you in the side box with everyone else so I get 23 followers!
I also have 2 more names for the blog… Floss and Beer ..Beer you can change your name if you would like…

So 3 days on the trot, thursday, friday and this morning at the gym
I have found though that it is easier to watch the iPad while on the treadmill than on the bike
My backside starts hurting..cant get comfy on the bike…now I know you are not meant to be COMFY as such…but as you not allowing me to lose 10lbs per gym session, I need something!!!!
I also need a new show to watch…but it has to be something I have not seen…otherwise I will be waiting for the funny bits….I also need the rowing machine to have a little plastic ledge and the cross trainer…cause as of now I can watch TV on these machines….I have no worries about the rowing machine and the ear phones…I have extra long earphone wires…so I will recommend a plastic self on ALL machines to be added ASAP

I drove into Tokyo this week for a Dr's appointment. While I was sat in the waiting room there was a child with their parent….Well the child starts sniffing, and kept on sniffing…while the mother just start there….come on Mum it's doing my heading, surely it's doing yours in!!! can't you hear your child??? This kid must have had so much stuff up it's nose that if it was pudding I am sure there would have been enough for the WHOLE class!. The lady sat by me said, oh dear do you have a cold, is that why your here…No the mother replied she has a sore toe….REALLY Lady you are kidding me…is all that stuff up your child's nose not a concern for you? are you not afraid it will start coming out it your child's ears…
The mother is all dressed up, beautiful make-up, not a hair out of place….and DIRTY boots!!! Expensive boots but dirty boots all the same!!! You can't wear lovely boots like that and not at least WIPE them…REALLY ANY NEED!!!!
When I went to the pharmacy the mother and child were already there…The lady behind the counter brings around a tissue for the child…(a tissue, this kid needs a couple of boxes!!!!)
….Also while I am sat there, the lady who had asked the kid about it's cold started talking to another lady… "how long have you been here? 12 years she replied… oh, hummm WELL I have been here 16 years she said…Well she was not expecting another lifer…The whole waiting room goes quiet…who says that playground games stop in the playground…16 years…I am normally looking for a way out after 16 months!!!!
Normally I am more than happy to chat with anyone….I had some Japanese Nun chatting away to me in Japanese once …no I idea what she was talking about but we did managed to pass the time…but on this particular day I wanted to be in and out of that place faster than superman high on sugar!
So I was relived when when the women gave a big sniff and went back to her magazine!
…… I then get in the elevator and there is a women who is wearing either her child's or her own art work with pride…you know those make your own mats/rugs whatever they are were you weave something…lots of different textured yarn…well she had them on her coat…REALLY she did….I kid you not!!!
Now she was either like I say wearing her or her child's work with pride…and if she was she REALLY needed to rethink where she stuck those patches …. or she had holes in her coat…but I think she had sat on a piece of gum… could not get it off and seen this scrape bit of mess and thought..YES I will use that!!!
But after sticking one piece she realized she needed more because one piece looked silly… What she never bargained for it looked silly anyway…But way to go mum wearing your kids art work with pride!!!!

This week while driving home…I was pretty close to the house and a man was just walking in the middle of the road….Then he starts to do up his coat…with a zipper, which took ages!!!…(come get him buttons it won't take as long!) So I can see he is an older man, I would say around 70 (which means he is more like 100) normally I would toot my horn, but as he is old…this might have repercussions. When he finally gets out the way (the 2nd song on the radio is almost finished) He looks as if me and the 4 cars behind are the problem not him… I would not might but there is a foot path either side of the road, a shrine one side, a park the other, lots of walking space….he was not even crossing….I mean REALLY…USE THE PATH'S…

I decide this week that instead of potatoes I would have parsnips mash or something instead of potatoes (How I love my potatoes) So I look up carbs in parsnips ..not that I am counting carbs….guess what of all the root veg these are highest in carbs….REALLY, ANY NEED!!!!
I will say, I only looked at one site…did not really look into it. I could not be bothered after that!
Far tooooo much useless info on the internet….Why is it useless…because it;s not want I want to read!!!!

We went out for dinner last night, Lovely dinner with lovely people….then we realized how many people we know in common all over the world….As the husbands are kind of in the same business it was pretty funny…It was like do you know?…Yeah…did you know? Oh yeah … It really is a small world.

Amazon delivered my book this morning at 9am…well I was up …I HAD BEEN TO THE GYM!!!! it seemed to have woken G and J up also…what a shame…
I have been told the book is awful (it was not phrased as nice as that)…so guessing it might leave the box!

Oh yeah, I have an actual strawberry on my strawberry plant…not that I was expecting magic beans….But already I have a strawberry….how cool is that?

Right we have a busy Saturday, G does realize yet just how busy…but he will soon.

No comments: