March 20, 2012

My heart currently belongs to the National Welsh rugby team.....I am SOOOOO proud of my team...Well done boys....You rock!!!!

Why oh why do people have to mess with things???? REALLY,Is there ANY NEED!!! So ….Here I was all happy with the layout of my blog…well kind of happy…I wish I knew more about computers…(….hummmm no I don't cause that would me thinking!) BUT…..I get on my blog after the weekend and it has gone all funny…and not as in funny haha!!! So now I don't really know how to get around my blog…not that i really knew before, but i was getting there!!!!….It was not broke…so I did not want it fixed!!!!!… ……But I have 2 new followers….Thank you Kristen E and Ho778…Loving it…I would check if I have anymore email followers but as the blog has decided to mess it's self up…so i can't use it I have no idea…SO AGAIN…I wished they had left it alone….REALLY I DO ……ANY NEED???? Today i made sausage rolls…I decided I only like then when come out of the oven, that may be why there are still some left… they are not even the same when warmed up in the microwave…REALLY their not.

Today while I was chatting away on the phone….I was talking about people talking UTTER crap/rubbish!!! Until Bubble's pointed out there there is crap~crap and funny crap!!!! Just thought I would put that out there! …Sure mine is not the latter…

I watched MasterChef the TV show over the last few days…I loved some of the ideas, I wanted to use some of the ideas, I found some tips…In fact I was so impressed I wanted to call everyone up and say come on over for dinner….Then I realized I was in Japan and I would not be able to get 50% of the ingredients….Sorry I take that back…I mean would not be able to get 92% of the ingredients…..ARGGGGHHHHH!

Saturday we went to two Sayonara. The first one we went to there was a cheese and biscuit tray….It was STUNNING…in fact I think it should have been in a Gourmet cooking magazine!!! It was stunning..I wish I had a picture of it to show you….Very rare I am impressed with something like that, but this was awesome. I was so impressed I dragged Bubbles around until I found it…just to show her. We found it in the clubs biggest refrigerator. The party later on was just so funny…the theme was children's games. EVERYONE took part, EVERYONE had a fab time… I did think the ceiling was going to go collapse onto the other party when they played a game with a ballon attached to your leg and everyone had to try and keep their ballon intact….So everyone was trying to stamp on everyone else's balloons. Along with the dressing up game….I think the highlight for me was when 'The 4 Chick's' performed, their one and only song. I think "The 4 Chick's' might have become an over night sensation…and will be booked for ALL future Sayonara parties….REALLY!…They were sensational!!! Not sure who presents the top twenty these days….but thinking he/she will be mentioning these ladies soon!!!

One day I was sat next to somebody and her calendar was full on her phone…a dot for EVERYDAY…I was like holy Moly…..So I sat down and looked at mine and thought I need more dots…hummm. So I rectified it…I have put in all book club dates, all brownie sessions, all gym days (even if I know I might not be going…but it helps the amount of dots!) I added every school day off, every start and finish of school holidays/vacations, Made sure everyones birthday was there….I even wrote christmas day, because it was not marked on the calendar…..

This time next week…I will ACTUALLY be in Miami after ALL that travel….12 hours to Miami…4 hour lay over in Los Angeles and then ANOTHER 5 hours to Miami…I am telling you, it had better be worth it!!!! I just know I will need some sort of meds to make me a nice person during the travel time…. if there is such a medicine I think I had better start taking it daily…..

2 comments:

Ilze said...

Enjoyed that as always, Wendy !!! Keep going !

Diary of me, REALLY said...

Thank you Ilze