January 14, 2011

It’s been a lonnnng morning. Even after my 90 minute walk last night I decided I still needed to get out there this morning. Up I got…weighed…ANOTHER loss..REALLY…So off I trotted.
I decided to walk on the other side of the main road this morning…NO idea why…All the shutters where down, could see nothing and the sun was right in my eyes….I mean who needs sunglasses middle of January at 7 in the morning…I mean come on any need????

Finished all my almond milk…more needed to be made….
Butternut squash fries AWESOME….
Move over Martha, Rachel and Nigella!!!!

The highlight of my day today will be my new dish washer… American as well…
I told the real estate guy…dish washer does not work properly..At one point we even had to open the door of the machine and bang the back of it….how we figured that out I have no idea….
Well after a dish washer repair man come to the house..in his broken English…’your machine no good’…
REALLY Sherlock, your pull my leg???
Estate agent…’You need to wash your dishes properly before you put them in..Try using very hot water’…
Me “ I do rinse my dishes but I not WASHING them and then putting them in the dish washer to be washed again..Not when that SHOULD be doing a better job than me!’
Estate agent..’ but you must’
Me… ‘Have you seen the cost of water in Japan? Remind me what a dish washer does again’…
So after another phone call where I said I am going to apologize now, because I am making ANOTHER call about the dish washer that is useless…THAT YOU RECKON IS THE BEST ON THE MARKET , BUT IS USELESS!!!
I get a call ok you can have an American dish washer…
I don’t care where it comes from..I want a dish washer that works!!!
So it will be in English…it should be idiot proof as well…

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Well done on your loss! Janet