August 12, 2011

I did not think I would be sat here typing for at least another couple of days…I mean not much happens in Wendy’s World!!!!
Really it does not…Wake up..Shower dress..Breakfast, unload dishwasher, laundry….not always in that order but you’re getting my drift….

……I was extremely tired this morning and I can’t even blame it on the two quakes we had last night…It was the ColaI had drunk and the fact I was playing online word games (so only myself to blame, but we won’t go there….So my events of the morning did not make my mood any better…..
….We have a jar that when we remember we throw our change into or I seem to walk around the house finding change everywhere….I even have a little dish by the washing machine for all the coins….Well I decided before I went away that I wanted to take this to the bank and change it all up…..well guess what???? I never got around to it….SHOCK, HORROR!!!!
So I tipped out the jar and started sorting out…well all for about 5 minutes…then left it there and I took J swimming…well I never went back into the room and forgot all about the change jar…Until I walked into the living room and see G has sorted it all out…I stated that I thought there was around 1,000Yen, G thought at least ,2000Yen…well we were both wrong nearly $150 (sorry I work 1Yen at around $1 much to most people’s annoyance) …So today J and myself went to the bank…I needed to go anyway…(still I need help form the lady there…she even remembers me now) So I show her the money and she says…hummm no!!!!! Your husband must come in and do this….I was thinking yes, of course he must
( I do type that VERY sarcastically ) I was thinking how the conversation would go…hummm you need to take the money in because you’re the account holder ect…( I was not living here when everything was set up)His reply would be something like “When I have got time to do that?’ or just a simple ‘Sod off’ So she makes a call and she tells me ok you can do this today….Lucky me….So she gives me a ticket…Tells me I will need ID (seems my bank card with my name and account number is not enough even though the money is going into that account) They call number 10 (which is my number – just in case you’re wondering.) she checks my ID, makes sure I have filled in the form correctly, then tells me the machine will count the money, which will take around 15/16 minutes…So after a short while, no idea how long as I was busy playing games on my phone…She calls us back…gives me all the bags back…and around 30 cents in foreign coins. She tells me I can’t put the money in the account, I can only have cash….hummm why????
(I have just been to the ATM…arrggghhh) Ok I said waiting for my cash…which I wanted in my account not purse. She has me sign a few times…changes the number because of the commission I had to pay….had to sign again…REALLY!!!! Any need She then tells me to go sit back down….ok…I go sit down and start abusive text messages to G…She calls us back and gives me a piece of paper…hummm - ok where my money (never actually said it like that)…oh no she said you can’t have it…must only go into the account, your husband’s account…you only have a family card with name…your husband’s account…hummm so you keep telling me…Ok great, money in the account…that’s what I asked for!!!!
Now all this could be avoided if I could open an account for J (the coins are all his, whatever is in the jar is always his)…but you can’t open an account here I am told unless you’re 20 years of age or above….I mean come on, REALLY, ANY NEED?!?!?
Don’t even get me started on the cost of the parking…………….Again….ANY NEED?!?

I was just messing around on the computer….I have found this week chocolate muffins with bacon…..
Yep you read correctly.
So I ask myself….
Who thought this up?
Was this a drunken 3.00am stupid cooking experiment?
Did the chocolate chips fall into a bacon breakfast casserole?
Whatever the answers are….all I can think of is YUCK!!!!! I mean come on ANY NEED, REALLY, ANY NEED!!!

2 comments:

ms_havachat said...

next time take the Y1 coins to school for the Y1 drive!

Diary of me, REALLY said...

I will...we always seem to have a lot of them.