July 27, 2011

Ok So I have not made a cake with soda as yet…to be honest I had forgotten about it until I just seen the last part of my previous mumbling…

Monday I went swimming very early and while the pool was not as cold as it has been. I had trouble getting in… not as in I am old and needing help (that as well may be) but I just seemed to take longer to get my shoulders under and start the tedious task of swimming back and forth…. (I want a water proof ipod!!!)
I told myself that I needed to start the exercise regime again…I will stick to it no matter what…well I have said that in my head, and out loud…Have not actually convinced myself I am telling the truth…especially as I am eating the Cadburys chocolate that I brought home from the UK!!!!

Sunday night I went to bed and was asleep by 9pm….and then wide awake at 11.05 pm….so I stayed awake ALL night….felt the earth move (yes ANOTHER quake) 3.55am – I mean come on ANY NEED????
I had stuff delivered at 8.30am so I was wide awake and feeling extremely moody to say the least….Extremely hot and humid and no ice cold coke in the house….AGAIN – any need!!!!
As it was early when all was sorted I told J he was coming out running errands with me…the look he gave me said it all… But he got in the car without moaning..Well if he did I hear heard him.
We drove into Yokohama and paid some bills…every month I go in and every month the same women walks me through EVERY step and EVERY month I tell her I won’t remember….next month will be no different….
We start heading back to the car and we decided we are going for lunch….we walk into TGI Fridays and j wants to sit in a booth…OK…just remembered last time I was there with Yeti Moo…All the smoke was coming into the non smoking area…not sure how they could advertise the space as non smoking but ok…I look up and see it is empty so hopefully won’t be too bad …I then notice that they have put glass there…the clue that gave it away was a huge yellow sticker in the middle of the glass….how clever am I spotting that??? …We had nice lunch the two of us…him on his phone, me on mine…no whining, complaining, on either side. This was a miracle on my part…believe me!
Drove home and J thought I was taking him to the pool…..how wrong the poor child was….I needed a sleep…Believe me when I say that…in fact EVERYONE needed me to sleep at this stage….(I was cranky and even I was getting fed up of myself!!! REALLY I was) Yes I did have a little 2 hour nap… again believe me the world sighed with relief Monday afternoon…. Yes J did get to go swimming….Eventually
That evening I made roast pork and just for good measure I made a curry as well and also washed all towels and put them in the drier….(I like my towels nice and soft and they were going in that dried no matter what!!!) G must have thought Oooooo curry for dinner tomorrow (little did he know it is my quick fake curry…he could find that out following day!)…He might have been impressed but let me tell you…The curry was made in minutes and cooked in the oven with the roast pork….Well the oven was already on (also as the house was a sauna in that kitchen anyway WHY put myself through this the next night, right? Also…if I do all this in one go and I look like I am a good wife…(while trying to decide myself if I was clever, lazy, not thinking straight or all three)
So Nanna had told me that you could sometime see the from the bedroom window people doing Tai Chi. Well I have lived in the house for 1 year 1 month and 9 days to see this…honest I had not seen this before in the park….So there I am sat on my bed, looking out my window and I see all these older people (See GoJ I can be diplomatic!!!!) I am thinking to myself be careful your going to hurt yourself…Watching it was quite comical in some ways…watching these people. Not sure who was actually running the show…I mean running the class…I did think I wonder what they would think if I go and join the class…Would they welcome me with open arms…(hope not because I bet they were VERY SWEATY!!!!) But I decided against joining them because well if I was dying of heat in the house with the A/C on I could not image what I would be like outside and how I would feel with all these 90 plus year people making me look like a monkey on hot coals…..

Well I wake up this morning to an email from Yeti moo asking if I was in Japan in September…Hummm yes and now I know your thinking of coming over I want you booking your tickets ASPA I thought…I called her and of course she was out…I mean how can she email me that question and not be there to take my call….I mean, REALLY!!! Any need?
EVENTUALLY got through to her…she asked if I minded….'hummm no'…so I said book the tickests…Oh I have to look for some she said (you could'nt you have looked before all this?)…So I think I waited 10 minutes and called her and asked her if she had booked them? Not yet…Come on…ANY NEED???
I called her again…still looking….Well not having this….Called her again after running a few errands (that included me getting a shoulder and neck massage) and she had booked them…..Woooo hooo
A very happy Wendy today…. Thank you Yeti Moo can’t wait to see you and the Puppy Champion!!!

No comments: