May 10, 2011

I got my first 100th flag yaaayyyyy!!!!

I was up and doing the ironing with laundry on by 6am... Marinated the meat for dinner and dishwasher unloaded all before 7 am...

I drove into Tokyo with Miss Garmin, Miss GPS and the lovely Kenny Chesney... Thank goodness I never took that 9am appointment. So I arrive in Tokyo, park at the Tokyo tower... (I am sure the top is still bent!)
I chat with Mo3, thank goodness for Mo3. I walk across to the Dr's office and get a test to see about being allergic to eggs and dairy. I drive home and get some lunch... Chicken Alfredo... I mean really?!?!? Come on Wend any need? Pretty stupid really!

As it was raining we were not going out walking, so I call G and say how about the gym instead. As I am asking him, I am like... REALLY Wend? Well I made that call so now I have to follow through... Lovely..NOT!!!
Well we drive to the gym and I am think Why???? I am going to have to go home and cook dinner afterwards.
Well I went and did my work, and I feel... Good!!! Go me!

"Sometimes I lie awake at night, and ask, 'where have I gone wrong?' Then a voice says to me, 'This is going to take more than one night"
Charles M. Schulz

No comments: