January 28, 2012

So I told G I would move to Alaska in a heart beat….I REALLY mean it. I love the idea of the REAL winters…Maybe I have read one to many books.
…Well let me tell you there is absolutely no need to be there…Japan is cold…so is Alaska
but…the inside of our house might make Alaska seem like Tropics, REALLY there is NO need.
This afternoon with ALL the heating blasting (if you can call it heating) I still had to sit there with a blanket. This from the person who only bought a winter coat because all her friends were… Thank goodness I did. I was wondering if I would need to start wearing my coat to bed.
Last year we had a winter duvets 1 blanket and one comforter on the bed Plus the sheets.
This year one duvet, one comforter and as of tonight one blanket…with another waiting close by!

This morning I was up early for basketball….nice start to the morning…no over sleeping…
Then….Jamie had no hot water in his bathroom…AGAIN (It was meant to be fixed yesterday)
Then…a shake…a big shake, great start to a freezing cold day.
So AFTER the quake, I get an alert on my phone to tell me not one. not two, but 3 earthquakes are coming…Hummm REALLY Sherlock!…just a little late!
I have had enough…The house is creaking and making more noise's than is possible needed…
NO MORE I mean come on!!! I have had enough…REALLY I am done.

So G has been away 3 days so only 17 to go…
When he mentioned how long he was going away, I said hummmm thats not right…thats 3 weeks…oh no he said I that is travel time as well…REALLY, you might be traveling but you will NOT be here!!!! 3 weeks matey 3 weeks.
Shopping list on its way…Just need to press send!

Today we went out for dinner, met some friends…So we WALKED there…yes I did say i walked…Yes there was parking…AND it was my idea, then we walked back. so 2 days walking not far, but a big start for me…both days MY idea…only two days of a little bit of walking…but I am heading in the right direction, right?
…Dinner had no wheat…great, REALLY it is great, no stomachache…Yayyyyy

And I type this…the house is STILL creaking, ENOUGH ALL READY…REALLY any need?!?!?

No comments: