May 25, 2011

NO exercise Monday, No exercise Tuesday ( not unless you consider the walk I went on with Mrs. H last night for what was meant to be 30 minutes and turned out to be an hour because we got lost!!!)
So there I said NO EXERCISE…I am surprised it took me this long to take two days off!!!....But I am back in full swing today with a morning swim in the Arctic pool today…well I am heading there after school drop off.

My friend ‘Charity’ arrived to stay with us on Monday on her Asia tour….It’s amazing how even when you have not seen people for years you just fall straight to where you…

So yesterday Charity and I went to a craft class to make a Japanese tea box…Well make is the wrong word…decorate is more like more like it…Well I wanted Koi fish on my mine…but there was not enough to cover the box had chosen… So I decided on a blue Japanese style…looked better on the box than it did just lying there with all the other sheets of paper.
Well Charity was top of the class, A plus student…She was enjoying herself…completed her box (took notes so she can make some when she goes back home) Looked as if she could have taken on another 20 boxes!!!!...I on the other hand had a headache from peeling tape, finding paper (not Koi patterned!!!)
Measuring, adding up, cutting, pasting and getting gluey/paste fingers!!!! To say I was ready to leave by the end of the class would have been an understatement.
I think taking the pictures of each step made me happier…I am very happy I have made a box…I still want to make a ottoman/chest size one…but thinking I might need to take some medication before I start that one!!!

No comments: