May 22, 2011

I decided last night that I was NOT doing ANY exercise today… I mean come on I need a break right???? I have been marvelous….Not sure I have EVER been this dedicated!!!!
5.30am I awoke... (That sounds posh…I awoke) By 5.45 I was in my swimmers and off to the Arctic pool….which was either not as Arctic this morning or I am getting more used to it!
I did my exercises and swimming and then decided as it was warm I would sit by the side of the pool and dry off a bit….So I get my book (which is extremely funny I might add) and I sit by the side of the pool and just let the world pass by when I am sure the floor is moving under me…. We had two 5.5’s 4 minutes apart….I mean come come…really as I am sat there in my swimmers, relaxing reading my book!!!! Any need, REALLY!!!

I came home from the pool, showered, dressed, had breakfast and potted around for a bit then sat down with my book and I feel asleep on the sofa at around 9.45 am…Ok I must have need the sleep right???
So I went out around 11ish and was home by 12.30 and promptly fell asleep again…and now at 7.30pm I am more than ready to go to sleep again….I mean REALLY, Any need?

So the mozzies (mosquitoes) are out and biting me, just seen J’s leg and he has 6 huge bites…again any need?
It is starting to get very humid here right now so you know the mozzies are looking to party!!!
Well I wish they would do one!!!!!

I really need my fringe/bangs but…but it seems when I have my fringe cut I come away looking like I might be a danger to the general public….Honest I do…I need my fringe feathered and thinned out…not cut straight across and look like I have just been released!
So hoping to get that done tomorrow….wish me luck.


Yesterday I had dessert sushi….It was awesome….
So it seems your cook your sticky rice in milk and add vanilla and sugar and then make the sushi shape and top with fruit….I have to say it was pretty good…I was not convinced at first so I tried one and I was hooked! Like I needed to add another food like that to my life!!!!


No comments: