April 9, 2012

I planned on going to the gym this morning.....I managed to get to Starbucks!
I planned on doing chores.....Well I managed to shop online...does that count?

I have the windows wide open....no idea why...because I am freezing!
when I get up and lose the windows and doors...does that count as exercise??? Ok, ok ...just thought I would ask!

So....I was thinking...yes it happens sometimes!
I am 40 next year....so I think I will celebrate it this year.....Well if I don't all the people I like will be gone next year....Cause I don't like everyone!!! REALLY I don't.
Thinking a girls trip to Hawaii....Well it's close and we will arrive there we wont have even left Japan...if you get my meaning.....With the time difference.
...AND if we do go, we might see Dog the Bounty Hunter...I am mean how cool would that be?
Ok I hold my hands up...I love that show....

2 comments:

Ilze said...

when you go to Hawaii - take me with. WIll be hilarious

Diary of me, REALLY said...

Ilze you are more than welcome to join