June 5, 2011

Where has the week gone????? I mean I have to have more time to do stuff….well do nothing…because I never have enough time in my day….But I never have anything to show for doing NOTHING! I mean come on any need?!?!?

So this week I have noticed…..
….. that if you wear high heels and you can’t walk in them properly…then walk on the road instead of the path/sidewalk…this way you won’t break your ankle but you might be hit with a car!
….. That a dog in Japan is treated like a baby and while most parents of really human babies don’t use stroller they carry their babies in sling like thingies….most dogs here…well in this area, have their own doggy stroller….I mean come on any need?!?!? Dogs are meant to go for a walk…not be pushed in a stroller!!!! ANY NEED!!!!!
….. The ¥ 100 store, ($1 store) is not ¥ 100 but ¥105…but I think I already knew that…
….. I don’t necessarily have a sweet tooth…more like I LOVE food tooth!
….. I don’t think I like Vanilla ice cream…bit of a waste of an ice cream flavor really!

Miss. Sugar high smile sending you the biggest hugs!

So this week our visitor Charity went home. We never did much but she did make a box…well cover a box and she also made some book marks.
I caught up with Yeti Moo, spent more time on the call than either one of us intended…funny how we live thousands of miles apart but that does not stop the friendship.
We had dinner with GL and Mr. GL, (boy was that curry thrown together quickly!)
We also went to a 40th birthday where the theme was red. (Painting your own finger nails with bright red nail polish is not a great idea when you are useless at paint nails!
Image… if you can, walking into a room where a young child has found a pen and decided to decorate the walls, hummm you seeing the picture right…So now image me putting on the varnish and pretty much having the same out come as that young child only the childs uses the walls, I use nails plus fingers and a bag of cotton wool….I think I had more varnish on my fingers rather than my nails! Finally gave up and Ms. GB painted the RED nails for me!...thank goodness…So guessing that attention span of mine was ALL used up with the washi eggs!)
Also been to the Arctic pool and gym!!!!! Attention spam REALLY going out the window on these two… Go on roll your eyes…
I finished my washi egg project…only to start another washi egg project with quail’s eggs this time.
I also downloaded a few books on to my Kindle. Planning on reading a bit on the holidays!!!
Threw a few things away, which is a big deal for me … As I can’t throw ANYTHING away; guess I am a bit of a nightmare…..
Can’t really think what else I did….hummm Well those washi eggs, did take some time!

No comments: